Congratulations to all of the finalists for the 2016 Athena Awards Program of Greater Pittsburgh. The Allegheny Conference on Community Development created the award to focus on three attributes – professional excellence, contributions to the community and mentorship of other women.
The finalists for the traditional Athena Award are:
- Audrey Dunning, CEO, Summa Technologies Inc.
- Kelly Gray, senior vice president, Human Resources, FedEx Ground
- Diana Reid, executive vice president, PNC Real Estate
- Tracy Vitale, superintendent of schools, Seneca Valley School District
- Yvette Williams, senior patient advocate/program manager, Allegheny Health Network/The Open Door Inc.
Finalists for the Athena Young Professional Award, presented to a woman age 35 or younger, are:
- Marteen Garay, director of entrepreneurship programming, Urban Innovation21
- Caitlin Green, vice president, PNC Bank
- Katie Kopczynski, marketing analyst, Eaton Corp.
The annual luncheon ceremony will be held September 26.
You can read more about the Athena Awards by clicking here.