We would like to congratulate the 2015 Greater Pittsburgh ATHENA Award finalists and the Young Professional Award recipients!
The ATHENA Awards recognizes exceptional women who demonstrate excellence in their profession, contribute to their community and help other women to succeed through mentorship. The ATHENA Young Professional Award recognizes an emerging leader age 35 or younger.
The Award finalists include:
- Lynn M. Banaszak, Executive Director, Disruptive Health Technology Institute, Carnegie Mellon University
- Doris Carson Williams, President & Chief Executive Officer, African American Chamber of Commerce of Western PA
- Lisa Lenihan, United States Magistrate Judge, United States District Court for the Western District of PA
- Rhonda Moore Johnson, Senior Medical Director of Health Equity & Quality Services, Highmark Inc.
- Lucille Prater-Holliday, Founder, Black Women’s Empowerment Institute
The Young Professional Award recipients are:
- Josie Badger, Youth Development Director, PEAL Center
- Meredith Meyer Grelli, Co-Founder and Co-Owner, Wigle Whiskey
- Aurora Sharrard, Vice President of Innovation, Green Building Alliance
It is particularly gratifying to see the 2015 ATHENA finalists were selected from a record number of nominees.
The 25th Annual ATHENA & Young Professional Awards Luncheon will be held Friday October 9 and is presented by the Allegheny Conference on Community Development.
Click here for tickets and more information.